Using SkillsFuture credit? Follow these steps:
- Decide on the course you would like to attend, and the date of the course.
- Go through the checkout process, ensuring that you enter your name exactly as it is in your NRIC for SkillsFuture verification purposes. When you get to the payment page, you will be asked to pay a $100 deposit.
- Complete the booking. You will receive an email confirmation, which will serve as an invoice for your SkillsFuture claim.
- Wait till it’s 60 days or less to the start of your course as you can only make a claim in this time frame.
Claim your SkillsFuture credit
- Go to the SkillsFuture page for the course you have chosen: Certified Bike Mechanic, Certificate in Bike Maintenance, Certificate in Wheel Building
- Log in to your SkillsFuture account. Your credit balance will be displayed in the main page.
- Upload a screenshot of the email confirmation you received and proceed to pay for the course using your available credit. SkillsFuture will credit us the amount you have claimed within 7 days of the course start date.
Update us on the status of your claim
- Email email@example.com with your full name, course you are attending, course date, and a screenshot of your claim amount from the SkillsFuture website.
- We will then send you an email invoice for the outstanding amount to be paid.
- You can pay the outstanding balance directly to us via PayPal or bank transfer by clicking on “pay balance” in your booking email or in your account on the BikeSchool Asia website. We do not offer PayPal installment plans for courses paid using SkillsFuture credit.
- Your booking will then be confirmed as you have paid in full. You will receive an email confirmation.
Please note that your attendance is only confirmed when we receive payment of the class fee less the SkillsFuture claim amount before the course commences. As each class has a limited number of places, prompt payment will ensure that you will be able to attend class on the dates you have chosen.