Mess our bench, not your home
In-between courses, our classroom is a self-service bicycle maintenance workshop equipped with the tools you need to change a cable or complete an overhaul. It’s the perfect space where enthusiasts — like yourself — can share ideas, expertise and resources to continually learn and develop their skills.
A qualified Technician will be on-site to answer any questions you might have, or lend a hand should you require assistance. Get access to our tools and brains for just 20 SGD/hour.
Wrench. Relax. Repeat.
Your safety is our priority. Please read and observe the following safety rules when on the premises. Acceptance of and compliance with these rules is required for your use of the workbench rental service.
- This service is exclusively for BSA students and alumni.
- You acknowledge with full consent and understanding that Bike School Asia Pte Ltd (BSA) will not be responsible and/or liable for injuries sustained by you while using the workshop facilities, tools, equipment in performance of bicycle repair and maintenance.
- Follow all requests by staff. We are here to help you.
- NO open-toe shoes or sandals will be allowed within the workshop at any time. No Crocs.
- Respect other users of the space, the equipment and resources within it.
- BSA staff will check you in and inspect your workbench before you begin work. You are responsible for any missing tools that cannot be accounted for when you check out. You will be billed for any missing tools.
- All tool breakages must be reported to BSA staff. You will NOT be responsible for any tools that break under normal circumstances, provided they are reported to BSA staff before your session ends.
- BSA reserves the right to reserve equipment for programs and special events. BSA does not guarantee the availability of any equipment.
- Use the right tool for the job. Do not abuse or misuse them. If you treat the tools nicely, they will work well for you in return. For example: Don’t use a spoke nipple insertion tool to increase or decrease working tension.
- If you are not sure of anything, please ask BEFORE proceeding.
- All tools and equipment must be cleaned and returned in the same condition as when they were provided.
- Please keep drinks without lids and all food away from workbenches. However, accidents happen, and we ask that you report spills so that we may take care of them quickly.
- Please clean excess mud/dirt/debris from your bike before bringing it to the workshop. It keeps the space clean and your repairs easy.
- You may only work on your own, your family’s and friends’ bikes. Commercial activity is prohibited.
- Projects and materials left in the workshop will be disposed of after 30 days.
- BSA reserves the right to change, modify or revise the terms of this agreement as it deems fit or necessary.
- Knowingly or unknowingly violating these guidelines comes with consequences. Possibilities include being asked to leave for the day, being banned, or subjected to listening to “Copacabana” by Barry Manilow on repeat for a full day.